- You drive and guide our software architecture, i.e. a technical realization concept, that allows a cost-efficient and timely realization of the software with appropriate quality, even when facing challenging and changing requirements and realization technologies.
- Furthermore, you will build the framework for our system architecture globally to make sure that our locations in China, US, Portugal, and Germany use it.
- You provide our architecture vision with a clear focus on the business unit.
- You drive common platform functionality, and consistent best-practice application design.
- As mentor for other architects and tech leads enable the team to build design skill and standard methodologies within the organization.
- You have a master’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering.
- You have many years of working experience in product development, thereof at least a couple years in the respective technical domain.
- You have demonstrated experience in successfully working as software architect for projects of category A or B for several years.
- You have a confirmed understanding of architectural principles for converter systems, hardware development and verification.
- You have a broad and deep knowledge of needed technologies (including Java, messaging, relational and NoSQL databases, data modeling, Hadoop, analytics, loT and RESTful interfaces).
- You are used to work in an agile environment, great in building long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers and you enjoy working in an international and multi-functional team across large engineering teams.
- You have strong interpersonal skills (e.g. verbal and written communication skills) to present and discuss strategies, architectures and designs.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 123844
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time