- We are a growing team and invite you to participate in this future orientated and important market segment for all of us to be our Senior Software Architect (f/m/d) - echarging.
- You drive and guide a software architecture, i.e. a technical realization concept, that allows a cost-efficient and timely realization of the software with appropriate quality, even in the face of challenging and changing requirements and realization technologies.
- Furthermore you will build the framework for our global system architecture to make sure that our locations in China, US, Portugal and Germany are using the same footprint.
- You provide the architecture vision with a clear focus on the business unit.
- You drive common platform functionality, and consistent, best-practice application design.
- As mentor for other architects and tech leads enable the team to build design skill and best practices within the organization.
- Master degree in Computer science or electrical engineering
- You have more than 8 years of working experience in product development, thereof at least 2 years in the respective technical domain
- Within your at least 5 years experience in successfully working as a hardware architect for projects of category A or B provided you a proven understanding of the architectural principles for converter systems, hardware development and verification
- Broad and deep knowledge of relevant technologies, including Java, messaging, relational and NoSQL databases, data modeling, Hadoop, analytics, loT and RESTful interfaces
- You are used to work in an agile environment.
- Ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers. Enjoys working in an international and multi-functional team collaboratively across large engineering teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to present and discuss technical strategies, architectures and designs
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 123844
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time