Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible to convert all the thermal calculations into construction drawings and Bill of Materials for HP & LP inner casings, stationary diaphragms, turbine shaft & blades, sealing shells, IN ORDER TO meet the design requirements in line with the customer/quality specifications.
- Work as a team member for maintaining the design process IN ORDER TO complete engineering drawings, documents and details for the Steam Turbine.
- Provide support to manufacturing, Shop assembly, Quality, site for resolving critical technical issue by detailed study & root cause analysis.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B. Tech. (Mechanical) or M.E. / M.Tech. (Mechanical) from reputed institute.
- 6-9 years’ hands on experience & skill set in AutoCAD, PTC-Creo, NX for 3D modelling as well 2D drawings.
- Basic knowledge of steam Turbine.
- Teammate, productive & able to provide solution within short time with engineering judgement.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 123870
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time