How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai.
We make real what matters.
1. You will be responsible for Review assigned software work product(s)
2. You will be responsible for Analyze, clarify and understand software requirements; Provide inputs for Test case, Design and Development; Provide estimate for the assigned work
3. You need to Develop & validate automated tests whenever applicable
4. You need to Execute Test cases (including automation scripts) & validate defect fixes; Support defect investigation
5. You need to Interact with customer/users for technical clarifications
6. You will be responsible for Report test status (Test Report) including defect logging and test result logging to test lead
7. You will be responsible for Communication - intra team, inter group, spoken skills, written skills - including email, presentation and articulation skills.
What you need to make real what matter.
Technical Skills: Mandatory
1. C, C#.net
2. Communicate clearly and effectively
3. MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel
4. Visual Studio, eclipse.
Good to Have:
1. Experience in working in BACnet Domain, Networking.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html