The SalesForce Technical Architect will be a “hands-on” leader/driver with a strong background in dealing with complex Enterprise CRM solutions and issues within both the technical and non-technical realms. The role of the SalesForce Technical Architect includes both tactical and strategic responsibilities. The SalesForce Technical Architect reports to the Head of the CRM Value Center EMEA and partners with business divisions, functions, IT, and third parties to select or design and develop solutions which will be leveraged across the organization and integrated with other corporate divisions globally to enable business increased capabilities and value.
What part will you play?
- You manage all aspects of SalesForce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the major Salesforce release upgrades cycle as well as regular internal releases.
- You communicate regularly with the SalesForce Business Owner, IT systems leadership, CRM Steering Committee and other stakeholders to ensure functionality meets field needs and is aligned with the strategic initiatives of the CoE CRM.
- Moreover you maintain familiarity with other IT system /business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- You manage SalesForce global delivery teams and stakeholder support teams to ensure high quality delivery.
- You serve as key SalesForce liaison with IT technical resources in areas related to system support for areas such as middleware solutions (e.g Cast Iron), Customer Portals, Mobility, Analytics, Master Data, etc.
- The support initiatives developed by the Head of Transformation and Business Excellence lie in your hands.
- You maintain and communicate system metrics to track trends in usage and data quality.
- You must demonstrate clear and effective communication and have a proven track record in working successfully with a wide range of professionals outside of IT to deliver the best possible business outcomes.
- You have a Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related experience.
- Long-standing experience in managing a global team is required as well as experience with multiple, complex system implementations.
- You have CRM technology, specifically Salesforce.com know-how.
- A Willingness to travel up to 20% is required - mobile working is possible up to 4 days / week.
- You have an advanced degree preferred (but not required) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering and related discipline.
- Related professional designations/certifications are a plus.
- SalesForce Certifications in System Administration or Development are desirable.
- Project Management Certifications (Agile preferred) are a plus.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 123913
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time