1. Skilled smith or alike, allround service, maintenance, repair on industrial machines
2. communication skills, with Operational Manager, plant manager, a.o.
3. Team player, flexible in order to solve problems, focusing on production stability, and customer understanding.
4. Basic It skills, equipment maintenance is foreseen to be tracked electronically, email, a.o.
5. English, communication and training in DK is done in english
6. Candidates with electric, HVAC or orhter relevant poyltechnic background are preffered.
7. First line of machinery responsibility for all machinery of the CN factory.
8. Establish, own, maintain equipment list for own factory.
9. Machinery design/construction , when needed.
10. Own and prepare local machinery production basis.
11. Local purchase of machinery.
12. Responsible for local machinery approval.
13. Responsibility for establishment and development of HSE issues at own factory in co-operation with the HSE department.
14. Establishment, implementation and maintenance of service plans.
15. Define machine service for the local maintenance shop.
16. Own, maintain, distribute local IE task list.
17. Local responsibility for CAD/Inventor/Mdoc.
18. Responsibility for implementation of purchased machinery in the production basis through Change Control.
19. Own local machinery documentation archive.
20. On the long-term, ownership of locally developed machinery.
21. Make local factory layouts in co-operation with other technical departments.
Requisition ID: 145973
Organization: Energy Sector
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only