• Mechanical Engineer or similar (Bachelor’s degree)
• Microsoft project knowledge
• Team work (Demonstrated ability to work within teams - conceptualize and socialize ideas, make recommendations and facilitate team consensus to move forward.)
• Planning skills and strong Attention to detail.
• Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
• Innovation skills, creativity, willingness to share and explore new ideas.
• Willing to travel (Flexibility and willingness for domestic and international travel ~ 80% sometimes at little or short notice)
• Customer service orientated
Direct teams of field service engineers & technicians and craft labor personnel in the installation, repair maintenance and troubleshooting of combustion turbines and generators at various customer sites.
Job ID: 177169
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time