- Work in a global supply chain to deliver high quality CT systems to customers.
- Testing of component or CT systems according to the test procedure.
- Continuously improve test quality and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting, failure investigation, initiate corrective action and so on.
- Documentation of testing procedure and results.
- System installation at customer site.
- Strong sense of quality, responsibility, proactive and good team work.
- Ability to work within a cross functional organization with good communication skills.
- Systematic and structured working style.
- Approach of continuously improvement in daily work.
Bachelor degree or above in Biomedical Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Automation / Integration of mechanics and electrics or related disciplines.
Knowledge / Experience
Strong knowledge at medical equipment & imaging, electronic & electrical.
Proven communication, problem solving and analytical skill is required.
- CET4 or above.
Job ID: 177170
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time