1. Manage appointments,schedules and make travel arrangements.
2. Handle confidential information, and maintain the security of the Head of Finance’s records, files, office and accouting records.
3. Answer telephone, screen calls and take messages from external or internal sources so that callers/visitors are dealt with promptly,courteously, and accurately.
4. Coordinate meetings, including scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and ensuring that various meeting amenities are available.
5. Support preparing documents, like presentation materials, meeting minutes, take and transcribe short-hand dictation, provide verbal translation.etc.
6. Perform other secretarial tasks assigned according to established guidelines and procedures so that these activities are completed accurately and on time.
7. Perform any other duties and responsible which maybe assigned on an ad hoc basis by Head of Finance.
Job ID: 177176
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time