Talent Acquisition – Team Leader
Siemens India is looking to hire an exceptional Talent Acquisition Team leader to manage coordination of all the activities regarding the performance and execution of talent acquisition activities in India. The role involves the defined range of (administrative) tasks related to talent acquisition and gives the opportunity of leading TA team members towards a shared goal of hiring the best of the talent for Siemens. This team aims at attracting, sourcing, selecting and hiring the best people to meet the needs of the business. You’ll be part a robust team of ~30 recruiters sitting in 3 different locations in India to deliver end to end Talent Acquisition services.
Can you help us shape the future of Talent Acquisition at Siemens India? We’re looking for a passionate TA professional with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join us as the Team Leader – Talent Acquisition and help us create the expertise and culture that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
We make real what matters.
- Relationship and Account Management - An integral part of your role will be to build and maintain operational and strategic relationships with key stakeholders in the relevant business and other key contacts. Here, you’ll develop medium-term to long-term Talent Acquisition strategies for the business, develop and maintain partnership with TA stakeholders and manage interactions to provide them with service and support, and respond to non-routine inquiries from applicants, on an escalation level and acts as first point of escalation in order to solve operational or procedural issues.
- Team Leadership – You’ll manage and lead a team of recruiters, including selection, development, coaching, mentoring and performance management. Also, you will ensure effective liaison with authorities and with local organization units, if necessary. You’ll also oversee operational processes, and lead employees in the team assigned to make sure their morale remains high towards getting the best professionals to join Siemens.
- Recruiting Service Delivery - Management of recruiter resources, recruitment tools and processes to ensure the delivery of the business resource plan will be part of your primary responsibilities. You’ll ensure adherence to defined TA-guidelines, processes & procedures, and thereby achieve agreed performance standards. This will require that you ensure creation, transmission and processing of data files between various stakeholders in the recruiting process.
- Continuous Improvement – You’ll track and manage key recruiting and commercial metrics and KPI's in order to ensure continuous improvement of service delivery. Making sure that compliance is maintained at all the stages of hiring you’ll ensure the maintenance of files for all documents processed, such as CVs, candidates’ documents, hiring documents, etc. You’ll oversees effective usage of the standard global IT landscape to efficiently execute recruiting administration.
- Special Projects – You will support the recruitment of senior management, executive and sensitive roles and oversee the recruiting specific transactions, such as arranging travel assignments for applicants, resolving appointment issues, and administrating assessment and application processes. Being the TA Team Leader, you’ll support the recruitment of senior management (PL5 and above) and sensitive roles through partnering with (senior) stakeholders
- Thought Leadership – Towards your and team’s continuous learning & development, you’ll maintain up to date knowledge of recruiting trends and local labor law regulations. And build a strong network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
· You have minimum 10 years of experience in Human Resource function with at least 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition role
· You’ve are MBA/ MA in Human Resources Management from Tier 1 college
· You’re independent, self-motivated, with strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills as this role requires
· You’ve experience in using applicant tracking systems, which will be a good advantage for this role
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Mumbai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about us by clicking here and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 177217
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time