We are currently looking for German and English speaker for a position of Logistics Specialist to join our Central Order Services in one of our divisions. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for handling information flow to regions as requests, complaints, rescheduling and other order changes on customers demand and also taking part in shaping of a shared services delivery model dedicated to the European countries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Processing orders in the system from regional Siemens companies to assure optimized order flow and delivery reliability;
- Handling information flow to regions as requests, complaints and order changes on customer demand in order to increase customer satisfaction;
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations;
- Guiding and supporting for order management at regional companies;
- Cooperation with supply managers, warehouses, shipping companies and customs agencies;
- Monitoring delivery timetables;
- Processing of returned goods based on customer request, including approval until finally a credit note is released;
- Handling value flow (as correct pricing), document flow (correct papers) and creating the invoices to the assigned regions as well as credit notes;
- Coordinating in case of product shortages and allocation management in collaboration with supply and product managers;
- Actively proposing process optimizations;
- Close cooperation with various internal departments (around the world).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and German is a must;
- Some experience in order processing, logistics, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO);
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) and/or educational background in logistics will be a plus;
- A university degree;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks.
What else should I know?
Who are we and what do we do? Find out here!
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international environment, where English is the main language of communication;
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- …and a lot more!
How do I apply?
Please apply be means of the "Apply" button and send us your CV in English.
Job ID: 177263
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time