Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Process Simulation, Process Calculations (Control Valves, PSV & Line Sizing)
• Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
• Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing Process simulations, Design calculations, Process Optimization, Sizing & selection of equipment etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects.
• Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations, Equipment & Instruments Data Sheets
• Technical, Functional & Operational Descriptions, Utility Consumption Calculations
• Basic & detail Design Engineering activities for the assigned project(s) in Petrochemical Plants, Oil & Gas Plants.
• Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc. Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
• Interface with other disciplines, user departments and Clients.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• A Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Masters in Chemical Engineering is preferable.
• At least 10+ years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry
• Hands-on working experience with Simulations tools like Hysys is a must
• Working experience on Off-Shore/FPSO projects preferable.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 177290
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time