Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Understanding of application, server, network security, semantic data modeling, data management and governance
- Experience with any of the following technologies/products – Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, Oracle or MS SQL Server Databases, Tibco, Oracle EBS
- Demonstrated experience implementing a structured system development lifecycle
- Experience implementing change management in support of transformation initiatives
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with an ability to drive focus in a fast-paced environment
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, Perl, or Python, R, Machine Learning / AI modules
- Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, OAuth, etc.), technologies
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and coding principles
- Experience as Software Engineer or Technical lead at a proficient technology company preferred
- Experience with Unix, Linux, or Windows preferred
- Proven ability to provide technology guidance and mentorship to others throughout their domain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Minimum of 10-15 years enterprise operations or technical experience that includes at least 2-3 years of hands-on solution architect integrating processes into business and technical architecture
- Experience as a solution architect on at least two transformation projects across an enterprise or within a business unit with an emphasis on value creation
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s preferred
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 177292
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time