Executing all aspects of accounting governance and closing and reporting activities within the ASEAN-Pacific region
What are my job responsibilities?
- Responsible for all accounting topics (i.e. accounting advisory to the business, closing and reporting tasks, disclosure requirements) for a large regional company
- Carry out task and the responsibility in the areas of monthly closing activities, prepares and reviews journal voucher, prepare and review audit reports and support audit activities (internal and external) for a large regional company
- Acts as the manager's deputy and support the manager in selected tasks
- Perform financial statement reviews and follow-up action items as a result of the review
- Takes over project management role (definition of schedule, budget, quality, risk, project changes, opportunity and resource allocation management) for process optimization initiatives
- Topic Matter Expert for complex accounting topic in the region
- Build awareness and provide training to users on accounting guidelines for TME and other accounting global projects
- Support ad-hoc requirement/task
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Accounting and Finance with at least 6 years of working experience in Big 4, multinational corporation clients or direct multinational corporation
- Professional qualification eg ACCA, CPA, CA
- Expert knowledge and experience in accounting for construction contracts, forex accounting, provisions and accrual
- Well verse with IFRS
- Sound knowledge in SAP (especially FICO module).
- Able to work independently, self motivated, possess analytical skills and ability to adapt to change.
- Able to help other team members in providing advice for the daily tasks
- Someone who thrives in an international environment and possess excellent communication and English skills both orally and in writing
- This is a contract role for 12 months
Job ID: 177334
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time