- Scanning and booking of invoices, opening of accounts and following up clearance of receivables
- Ordering or releasing payments due, clarifying account discrepancies
- Producing statements of accounts and regular account reconciliation, in line with defined accounting guidelines
- Supporting period-end closings and reporting activities for IFRS and Tax Accounting
- Supporting controlling and planning transactions and period-end closing activities
- Maintenance and preparation of AR reports
- Preparation and analysis of respective reports for tax declarations
- Supports the preparation, verification process and maintenance in a cash applications process
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Manage daily activities to ensure that operational goals are met each month ( % of cash allocated)
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
- 1 - 3 direct experience in AR Accounting, Invoice, PO, Claim, etc.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Good command of English language
- Customer Service Minded
- Can be located in Rayong
- Computer literate: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), SAP (advantageous)
Job ID: 177361
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time