Siemens is looking for a Service Engineer candidate with proven experience on Continuous Gas Analytics (CGA) and Gas Chromatography (GC). He will be hired with a permanent contract for its premises in Milan.
Within the Digital Industry Operating Company (DI), Process Automation Business Unit (PA) and the Analytical Product & Solution Segment (AP) the Service Engineer will be responsible for driving Customer satisfaction through excellent delivery of startup, configuration and repair on site. The engineer who takes this position will travel to a customer's site and troubleshoot, test, maintain, and/or commission solutions using Siemens CGA and GC products to satisfy industrial customer requirements.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Develop customer relationships and Interface directly to answer technical questions and solve technical issues
- Be completely independent in troubleshooting & repair of AP Products and Solutions
- Be available to answer for emergency and relief assignments
- Perform start up, configuration, repairs and training on assigned Gas Analytics and Chromatography systems
- Ensure execution of all preventive maintenance on the assigned asset
- Work constantly with local Customer Service team to delight Customers
- Report all activities in order to satisfy Complaint Handling processes
- Interact with Head Quarter Support Center to ensure proper resolution of technical issues.
- Comply with Health and Safety, Environment and HR regulations
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of becoming a Service Coordinator within the AP organization
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Two or more years of directly related equipment experience
- Passionate about the field and drive to learn and tackle new challenges
- Technical Diploma or bachelor/ master degree in: Chemical, or Electronics, or Electrotechnical
- Willingness to travel in national level, and international, if needed (Travel required: 80%)
- Previous experience in Customer facing roles
- Team working attitude, proactive and able to take self-initiatives
- Good communication skills and problem solving attitude.
- Fluent in English (written and verbally)
What can we further offer?
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking
responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage
only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or
questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 177374
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time