Who designs your future? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can design your career.
Over two exciting years, you will run three challenging assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens. During the rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
Are you a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning? If you are, we can't wait to welcome you!
Here is what we offer:
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities
- Three ambitious assignments including one eight-month assignment abroad
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of experts, professionals, trainees and alumni who is looking forward to meeting you
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles, e.g. as a project manager or as an expert
We would love you to bring to us:
- An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent in one of the following fields of study:
- Computer Sciences or Business Informatics (IoT, Cloud Technologies, Software Engineering, Data Science, etc.)
- Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Sciences, or other technical areas of study (with focus on drive-, automation-, control engineering, etc.)
- Industrial Engineering / Economic Sciences (with focus on Finance / Investment Banking, Supply Chain Management or Project Management)
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.
- Excellent command of English
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
Can you see yourself committed, growing, and succeeding in your tasks?
Apply now and please remember to include following documents in your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
Job ID: 177377
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time