Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Sales back office and Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages
What are my responsibilities?
As part of Business Shared Services, Sales back office department is responsible for the review, validation and processing of sales orders, ensuring their completeness, accuracy and compliance with current business rules and policies.
- Be responsible for a group of customers and manage orders, inquiries and billing;
- Booking of sales orders within system ERP;
- Follow up “work in progress” orders, deliveries and invoicings;
- Clarify order discrepancies with business units and customers;
- Resolve customer and business unit inquiries;
- Act as interface between customer and Siemens business units/warehouse/factories
- Ensure high level quality in all communication on behalf of Siemens with end customer in order to guarantee their satisfaction
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel);
- Mandatory: Proficiency in French minimum C2 level (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers); English, or other languages will be considered a plus
- SAP knowledge(Module MM/FI, - SD will be a plus);
- Service Attitude and customer oriented;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
- Problem solving and fast thinking will help to resolve daily management issues;
- Your accuracy and ability to multi-task will help make you a success;
What else do I need to know?
- At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
- As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
- If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application.
Job ID: 177388
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time