Responsible for developing and maintaining the Quality strategy, policies, processes, standards and systems for the Company
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO
9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especial y those that
affect the quality of the organization’s products.
- Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits,
corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Conduct periodic management review meetings.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring
- Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service)
- Undertake continuous training and development
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization
-Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
Skills and Attributes:
- Excel ent leadership and man- management skil s
- Excel ent interpersonal skil s
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excel ent written, verbal and presentation skil s
- Excel ent organizational and fol ow-up skil s
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- B.E. Mechanical (Full time) , 5 - 8 yrs experience
- A detailed understanding of ISO 9001 / TS16949
- Strong knowledge in Problem Solving Techniques, FMEA’s & APQP
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing skills
Job ID: 177396
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time