Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Product Experts, effective communicators, change agent within your team.
Our Sales support professional are the single point contact to the customers for the factory. They determine and implement the client requirements. They lead “from inception to execution!” by converting thoughts into actual products, through their expertise, domain knowledge and coordination with the factory teams. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge on GIS technology and plenty of opportunity to groom yourself as a Project manager and, help you become a domain expert in GIS Project execution for both domestic and export projects.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- In this exciting role you will be responsible to take handover of GIS Project, as Project manager and manage the execution of the project, to complete the engineering, manufacturing and delivery of the Gas Insulated substation Project.
- The role requires active involvement understanding of GIS Single Line Diagrams, Plan and Section views for GIS Project. Single point coordination with customer, for all Project related aspects in the factory, including attending technical meetings at customer end.
- You’ll continuously coordinate and communicate with internal factory functional teams of Engineering, Purchase, Manufacturing, dispatch and Installation testing Commissioning.
- You’ll ensure meeting the desired revenue targets for the year to achieve yearly growth in business
- Individuals are empowered to take ownership and responsibility of the project and the customer to achieve the goals of profitability, time and quality, including export projects, and working closely on projects with Siemens AG, Germany.
What you need to make real what matters
- You are an Electrical or Electronics Engineer (B.E / B.Tech) with 7 - 8 years of experience Project execution / Project Management /Tendering /Engineering for AIS/ GIS Substations
- You're analytical, team player and a go getter with ability to communicate and correlate concepts/problems/ requirements to provide solutions based upon the domain.
- You've knowledge of High Voltage GIS products, customer specifications/ contracts for Powergrid, State utilities, Oil & Gas, Industry consultants etc, export projects
- You've hands on experience in software-based ERP tool SAP, MS office (Excel/ Word/ Power Point, MS Projects / Primavera
- You’ve phenomenal interpersonal skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 177467
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time