Mentor, a Siemens business, enables companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
- Develop software to support custom IC design for deep submicron technologies.
- Able to work effectively within a fast-paced multi-national engineering environment.
- BSEE or BSCS, MSEE or equivalent preferred 3+ years in EDA environment.
- Experience with software companies is a plus
- Knowledge of C++, C and numerical algorithms is essential.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (TCL, Perl, Python) is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Job ID: 177482
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: MG Dev. Services Ltd., Moscow Branch
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time