Your extra boost in experience:
How will we travel on the day after tomorrow, how will we communicate, who use energy? Let’s work on the answers together. Therefore, we are looking for smart people, who transfer theory to reality. Long message short: People who want to convert their and our questions to new exclamation marks!
As an intern, many doors are open for you to bring in your own ideas: take the chance and get part of our worldwide network, create important contacts and by this build the base for your personal and business future career. Our team is looking forward to meeting you.
We implement what counts. This is your contribution:
We are the technical backbone of our sales. Everything is about new products and the whole portfolio of this product line. We support the sales and offer holistic solutions, beginning with concept consulting, over market entry of new products, up to support of our end customers.
• If you want to gather practical experience during your studying, come to us. You support our team of experts with demo assembly of new products, as well as planning and implementation of further tests.
• Furthermore, you will closely cooperate with our consultants and help with preparation and postprocessing of workshops. Here you take over the planned test exercises and later evaluate the given feedbacks.
• For matching the requirements of our international customers, we give every request an individual support. In this matter you help with setting up testing environment, that we can investigate the interaction of different products in very detail.
What you should be able to do. For a world with more functionality:
• Currently you are a student in a technical major for at least 1 year with at least 1 more year to go
• In best case you already have experience with PLCs, industrial communication or comparable.
• You are familiar with MS office
• Of course, you can communicate in English written and oral
Your small step to a great Siemens-world
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 177492
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time