About Siemens Hydrogen Solutions: One of the most important challenges today is the decarbonization of the global economy. The key to meeting this challenge is to consistently expand renewable energy sources and integrate them in developed industry, energy, and mobility infrastructures. We generate “green” hydrogen from renewable energy using PEM electrolysis, and in doing so make an important contribution to the global energy transition.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Engineering for external offering of Hydrogen Solutions China:
Responsible for engineering & solution design of Hydrogen Solutions China;
Assure technical performance and reliability for products, systems and solutions;
Responsible for customer satisfaction in regards to technical performance;
Responsible for solution design, solution architecture, technical drawings during offer, execution and operation phase;
Responsibility includes Siemens equipment as well as and 3rd party equipment integrated by Hydrogen Solutions;
Lead and Supervision of external engineering resources and services, including body leasing or subcontracting;
Customer visits together with sales regarding offer presentation or on Sales/BD request.
2. Engineering for portfolio localization of Hydrogen Solutions China:
In close alignment with global HQ, lead specific technical aspects of localization roadmap for Hydrogen Solutions Portfolio in China;
Technical qualification of components from the local supply-chain, including defining and supervising the implementation of testing sequence, test routines;
Responsible for certification according to locally required technical norms & regulation;
Lead technical staff in test center, if applicable.
What do I need to qualify
for this job?
- 10+ years experience in related business fields and job functions such as engineering, technical project management, product life cycle management, R&D;
- Experience in Siemens manufacturing environment;
- Strong networking, communication and persuasive skills, good sense of empathy;
- Intrinsic values to always put safety first, strong lead by example for EHS;
- Solid knowledge, strong analytical and presentation skills;
- Related electrical power project execution experience is a plus;
- Self-motivated, strong execution mindset, team players;
- Willing to take challenges and aspires to develop himself or herself.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website https://new.siemens.com/cn/zh/company/jobs.html
Job ID: 177505
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time