For Siemens Corporate Technology, we are looking for Head of Business Administration at earliest convenient.
About Siemens Hydrogen Solutions: One of the most important challenges today is the decarbonization of the global economy. The key to meeting this challenge is to consistently expand renewable energy sources and integrate them in developed industry, energy, and mobility infrastructures. We generate “green” hydrogen from renewable energy using PEM electrolysis, and in doing so make an important contribution to the global energy transition.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Business Administration:
Leading the commercial line of Hydrogen Solutions China, directs and controls the following activities within HY China: accounting, finance, controlling, audit, risk/asset management, procurement and logistics, taxes, legal, compliance, data protection and information security, IT.
Responsible for financial planning, performance controlling, reporting, and business administration support.
Implements productivity improvement measures and possible cost reductions in BU and JV/ACs
Represents BU in finance matters as interface to external parties, such as Auditors, customers, authorities and customs etc.
Ensures adherence to regulations within his/her area of responsibilities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 8 - 10 years of experience within Siemens in Controlling or Business Administration tasks;
- Experience as board member in legal entities in China;
- Experience in Siemens manufacturing environment;
- Strong networking, communication and persuasive skills, good sense of empathy;
- Excellent knowledge in finance and international trade;
- Intrinsic values to always put safety first, strong lead by example for EHS;
- Solid knowledge, strong analytical and presentation skills;
- Related electrical power project execution experience is a plus;
- Self-motivated, strong execution mindset, team players;
- Willing to take challenges and aspires to develop himself or herself.
What else do I need to know?
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit – Corporate Technology (CT) – plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website https://new.siemens.com/cn/zh/company/jobs.html
Job ID: 177507
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time