Siemens SEDL Mechanical Design Engineer-Motor
西门子电气传动 机械工程师-工业电机 （天津-西青）
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform mechanical design of high voltage motors with competitive performance and cost level.
- Design the 3D modeling and 2D drawings of mechanical parts for new development product
- Support testing to assure design meets performance criteria
- Support integration of design into production, support the qualification and certification
- Support within cross-function e.g. trouble-shooting, 8D failure analysis, problems solving, new application supporting etc.
- Work closely with motor colleagues throughout the world on motor design
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master or above degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of five years of experience in motor, gearbox etc.
- Enjoy new challenges in a fast-moving and innovative environment, high degree of proactive self-motivation and customer orientation as well as unconditional reliability
- Solve technical problems with little supervision, work independently or as part of a team on large scope projects.
- Knowledge of motor mechanical design and development
- Understanding of motor production fabrication & processes
- Understanding of basic motor electrical knowledge to help identify strengths and weaknesses of the system
- Work experience in R&D project
- Workable English
What else do I need to know?
Job ID: 177509
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time