Siemens SEDL Electrical Design Engineer-Motor
西门子电气传动 电气工程师-工业电机 （天津-西青）
What are my responsibilities?
- Design and calculation of all aspect of motor electrical performance
- Development of simulations to prove design performance
- Support testing to assure design meets performance criteria
- Creation of drawings and specifications to document the design
- Support integration of design into production (understand the boundary conditions in the manufacturing, support the qualification and certification)
- Work closely with motor colleagues throughout the world on motor design
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master or above degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum of five years of experience in motor design
- Enjoy new challenges in a fast-moving and innovative environment, high degree of proactive self-motivation and customer orientation as well as unconditional reliability
- Solve technical problems with little supervision, work independently or as part of a team on large scope projects.
What else do I need to know?
Job ID: 177511
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time