Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is a provider of customized equipment finance solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, SFSPL has pan-India coverage through offices in 22 major cities across India. Our areas of focus include – Healthcare Equipment Financing, Machine Tools Equipment Financing, Printing Equipment Financing, Plastic Molding Equipment Financing and Packaging Equipment Financing. We provide financing for equipment manufactured by Siemens and a wide array of other well-known manufacturers from India. In addition to this we also provide financing for International equipment and manufacturers. We believe in delivering exceptional customer service and leverage our financial expertise and industrial know-how to create value for our customers.
Change the future with us.
- You will support Sales & Risk managers on Assets being proposed for funding including interaction with Supplier, Client & Asset Management team in HQ where necessary.
- You will provide Assets codes and seek support from Asset Management team in HQ and arrange for Collateral Value / Residual Values from Asset Management – HQ.
- You will do asset Valuation from external third-party agencies and knowledge of Valuation of Plant & Machinery will be an added advantage.
- You will support Operations during booking contracts and do due diligence of new suppliers / vendors, Large Value Transactions & new assets along with coordinating for Asset Inspections with external agencies & conduct asset inspections at customer locations.
- You will Identify, network and manage relationships with Asset Management partners (Valuers, Secondhand equipment dealers, Warehousing companies, Machinery logistics providers etc.,) in key segments.
- You will support for valuation of delinquent cases, repossession of assets & liquidation of repossessed assets, do MIS management related to AM activities
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are an engineer with minimum 5 years work experience with good understanding of various plant & machineries like CNC Machines, Plastic Machinery, Printing & Packaging, Healthcare Equipment, Food Processing etc.,
- If you bring sound knowledge of Valuation of Plant & Machinery will be an added advantage.
- You have worked in Asset Valuation companies / Auction Houses / Capital Equipment companies or with any financial institute of repute and should have dealt with assets and companies in SME / Mid Corporate / Large Corporate customers.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are a standout colleague.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai (Tamilnadu). But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 177512
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time