Applying for Digital Country Manager with special interest in Healthcare and related innovative digital solutions
In Siemens Healthineers we are proud to say that with our solutions we are not only world class leaders within imaging and laboratories but our digital solutions also secure that we generate, aggregate, analyze and operationalize healthcare data for the benefit of our customers – and their patients of course. A passion that you can be a part of.
As Siemens Healthineers Country Manager Digital, you will be responsible for building up, leading and driving the company’s complete Digital solution business in Denmark (Offerings include: Operational Solutions, Patient Engagement Solutions, Clinical Decision Support Solutions and Enterprise Imaging IT solutions). Furthermore, you will be an active member of the Denmark SHS Country Management Team reporting in country to the Country Head of Denmark and functionally to the Digital Zone Business Lead for the Nordics.
As Country Manager Digital you will be an essential local member of a Nordic dynamic team where our prime focus is to maintain, business-develop and introduce new digital/IT Healthcare Solutions in close international co-operation with our headquarter(s). In addition, you will work closely together with our highly motivated and skilled Local Account Managers to expand our digital portfolio at existing and new customers.
To become our new Country Manager Digital, you need to be results-orientated sales/IT professional, who understands genuine customer needs. Moreover, you can produce efficient and innovative marketing plans and sales strategies. Although Country Manager has a proven track record in healthcare IT, you want to join Siemens Healthineers to develop yourself even further.
Finally, it is a must that you are business-driven; i.e. sees opportunities and can highlight the strengths of Siemens Healthineers’ solutions in different customer fields for various customer parties. It is essential that your networking and teamwork skills are on an advanced level so that the internal resources can be utilized effectively. You need to be able to work independently and with a long-term approach. “Attitude is Everything” is a motto which can be seen in Country Manager Digital’s everyday work.
The essence of Country Manager Digital’s work scope is to have a comprehensive understanding of the customer needs, deep Healthcare IT knowledge and a proven Healthcare network in Denmark.
What are my main responsibilities?
- To be responsible for the complete Digital portfolio and acts as Digital “go to / subject matter expert” individual in Denmark
- To be responsible for country Digital P&L, including forecasting and achievement of revenue targets
- To be responsible for Digital funnel development and driving sales opportunities
- To be actively involved throughout entire customer lifecycle: pre-sales, negotiations, closing contracts and revenue recognition (order to cash)
- To lead RFI, RFP, RFQ submissions
- To create and execute Digital marketing/sales strategies
- To identify new and develop existing business opportunities, market segments and potential customers to expand market share
- To effectively collaborate with Diagnostics and Imaging Sales and Marketing teams to maximize opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction
- To execute customer presentations
- To actively engage with top level decision makers in the Healthcare IT Market (e.g. CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, Director level, IT, managers, Physicians)
- To lead Digital Tradeshow and Congress presence in Denmark
- To represent Siemens Healthineers as “Digital Expert” at industry events
- To Identify potential and relevant M&A and partnership targets
What is a Country Manager Digital expected to have?
- In-depth knowledge of the Danish in-vivo/in-vitro IT market with a very good understanding of the financial and commercial side
- Education in Healthcare IT technology is preferred, and education in business management with a genuine interest into Healthcare market will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in developing Healthcare IT greenfield areas and creating sales strategies (followed by successful execution)
- High team player capabilities with ability to develop close co-operation with colleagues
- Convincing negotiation skills and strong experience in the people leadership
- Ability to make independent balanced decisions and to implement actions effectively
- Ability to make persuasive and clear presentations
- Good written and verbal communication skills with problem solving capabilities
- Possibility and willingness to travel for work in Denmark and abroad
- Driving license (minimum: B)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT and Healthcare. Master’s Degree Preferable
- Customer oriented and business minded
- Good and leadership capabilities
- Cooperative with all stakeholders
- Open, flexible and creative
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Positive and energetic – can do attitude
- Spirit of entrepreneurship
- Interpersonal relationship and networking skills
- Results oriented and self-determinate
- Capability to work independently
- Capability to impact and influence
- Fluent in English and Danish both verbally and in writing
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With more than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in 75 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
In Denmark we are a part of a Nordic/Baltic organization with 550 employees and local sales- and service departments. We are 135 Healthineers in Denmark with offices in Aarhus and Ballerup.
Read more at https://www.healthcare.siemens.dk/
Apply online in English for the job at Jobs and Careers. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the position, please contact Business Developer, Ole Nygaard on phone: +45 40 31 63 89.
Deadline for applications: As soon as possible.
Job ID: 177519
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare A/S
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time