- You analyze the functional concepts and system requirements for modern trains.
- You are in charge of the Diagnostics Subsystem and develop a configuration for the train.
- You specify the functional requirements for developers and validate the results.
- You cooperate with our suppliers in the domain of your responsibility.
- You actively participate in the integration and acceptance tests.
- You completed a university degree in engineering or computer science - or have acquired equivalent knowledge by practical work (> 3 years).
- You are experienced with reading of large number of project documents like wiring diagrams.
- You have analytical skills and the ability to learn as you will learn most of the details needed from our experienced colleagues
- You are fluent in English.
- German is an additional benefit.
- Experience in the railway industry or with high-availibility systems would be very welcome.
- Bonus for joining us 50.000 CZK
- New modern workplace either in Prague (metro station Stodulky)
- Learning and growing in an agile team within a stable international company
- Working on a long-term strategic program
- Close cooperation with colleagues abroad
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office
- An individual budget of 48.000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Job ID: 177525
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time