Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
We are looking for *HR Business Partner (m/f):
What are my responsibilities?
* Acts as trusted partner in all HR matters for the business lead in the country; contributes to local business discussions and decision-making, provide ideas and challenge to management teams, catalyst for change.
* Co-creates the local resource plans (1-2 year perspective) considering strategic workforce plans of the global businesses and local business planning.
* Offers proactive input to Global Team for consideration in Global People Strategy; derives required action planning for their country based on global People Strategy of the Division / BU.
* Drives HR activities linked to personnel measures for key positions of local businesses (Division / BU key positions) in collaboration with expert teams.
* Ensures two-way communication with the HR local team and the expert team communities within area of responsibility.
* Facilitates local executive workshops on organizational design / people topics.
* Guides coordination of local HR team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* University Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Management or equivalent;
* More than 5 years’ experience in a HR Generalist role in a multinational environment.
* Fluent in English
* Good MS Office knowledge, of which experience with Excel is mandatory;
* Strong strategic judgment, business competences, customer orientation and professional ethics.
* Leadership and influencing skills;
* Flexibility, collaboration and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
* Dynamism, initiative and pro-activeness;
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application.
Job ID: 177532
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time