Who we are?
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated
colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million
patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital
health and enterprise services.
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who
dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name is dedicated to our employees. It's
their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare
industry that truly makes us an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in
order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound Interesting?
Then come in and join our global team of Customer Service .
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens healthineers.co.in
What is in store for me:
Job Title: Application Services Engineer
What are my responsibilities:
Drive Education services sales, revenue and market growth and support efficient execution of all related processes:
- CRM, Financial reporting
- Business potential identification, lead management
- Education Services portfolio, offerings and pricing
- Education Services order management
- Ensure market development and customer oriented Education
- Services marketing strategies, offerings, communication methods. · Establish new services and develop opportunities to rollout and
- Implement new services in the country. Define mix of Education Services formats and contracts, and ensure book to bill processes.
- Ensure efficient execution of all CS Business Management
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in either healthcare environment (in a customer facing role) or healthcare sales role.
- Previous experience in consultancy for educational topics to customers, to build up a relationship based on mutual trust, to identify customer demands, and to jointly develop Education Services solutions/offerings for customers are needed
- Knowledge of education in healthcare industry and related workflow is a prerequisite
- Prior training in Sales and familiarity with CRM tools and landscape.
- MS / SAP Know-how
- Advanced English language skills.
What else do I need to know
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of
application form to the best of your ability as will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Contact: If you have further questions regarding the role then please feel free to
contact Pooja on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Job ID: 177540
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time