What are my responsibilities?
· Implement and operate Cybersecurity web applications
· Integrate new data sources into our reporting platform thru REST APIs
· Support other teams to integrate SSO in their applications and make data available thru REST APIs
· Test and deploy web applications
· Support trouble-shooting activities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Typically 1-2 years of work experience and experience in a related field preferred, but not required. Successful demonstration or potential to perform key responsibilities as presented above. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
· Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
· Experience in backend development with Python (ideally with the Django Web framework)
· English written and verbal communication skills.
May have knowledge or experience in some of the following areas:
· UNIX/LINUX system administration, configuration, troubleshooting, scripting
· Experience with Docker
· Experience with SSO integration based on OAuth2 / OpenID Connect
What else do I need to know?
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
Joining Corporate Technology Cybersecurity means reinventing the world of today and tomorrow by becoming part of a global team spread around the globe in locations as Germany, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic or the USA.If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English.
Job ID: 177549
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time