Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Enable the RPA platform with continuously enhanced solutions and overseeing the creation of new infrastructure and corresponding organizational and culture changes needed to help the platform to become sustainable.
- Market scouting for new technologies and improvement possibilities in regards RPA operations
- Prepare technological roadmap aligned with relevant stakeholders
- Discuss challenges and improvement opportunities both with internal and external providers. Be capable to lead the conversation
- Work in close collaboration with the RPA CoE and other IT teams to design, refine and clarify requirements to enable development process automation needs
- Ensuring the proper implementation of security and data protection directives
- Ensuring quality and responsiveness of applications
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for different environments
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished delivery.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Business English fluency
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years in customer-facing positions
- Minimum of 5 years in highly technical roles
- Demonstrated experience as solution or enterprise architect
- Expert level experience with infrastructure and virtualization
- Expert solution architecture skills and experience enabling complex software systems
- Management skills (e.g.: prioritization, trade-off analysis, risk analysis, etc.)
- Good communications skills, both verbal (e.g.: presentations, seminars, etc.), and written (e.g.: reports, etc.)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 177551
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time