Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name,
Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their
energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined
with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Sr. GA Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
technology and influence policy making
• To collect latest policy, interpretation policy that impact to our business
• Carry out joint activities with government associated organizations to promote Siemens healthineers’ technologies
• Coordinate with central and local governments to maintain partnerships and monitor policy trends
• Organize high level meetings with governors
• Keep regular contact with local government and associations
• Support central bidding
Your qualifications and experience:
- At least 12 working experience with excellent knowledge of government institutions, regulation, policies and priorities in the healthcare area;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in working on a similar position in a global corporation or an international organization, or in a health related government agency;
- experience in working with government officials in health area, strong
relationships with government officials and influencers.
Master degree or above in MBA or Medicine related.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 177604
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time