you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens
Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and
passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our
long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Clinical Marketing Specialist.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1 Work with regional sales team and distributors, to organize clinical seminars in hospitals
2 Support and follow up the regional reimbursement projects in a systematic ways
3 Fully understand of local markets. Provide timely feedback to central team to improve the market transparancy.
4 Develop and maintain regional opinion leaders
5 Other projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
Your qualifications and experience:
· University degree, preferred in Clinical Medicine, adequate job experience and knowledge of sales and competition in the market, working experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
· The ability to use different communication methods both remotely and face to face
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal and good teamwork
· Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications in particular expert knowledge of Excel
· Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies
· Good understanding of the Financial system operated within the company
· A broad based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry
· At least 3 years in pharmaceutical companies or as clinical specialists in IVD companies, familiar with Clinical industry.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 177617
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time