Do you have controlling background and like analytical work? Can you imagine yourself working in a flexible and changing international environment? Are you communicative, creative and like to improve processes?
IF you say “YES”, then this is the right place where you should continue your career!
In the role of Controlling Specialist you’ll be a member of Commercial Business Services team as a part of SIEMENS Global Business Services, the biggest shared services provider in CR.
What will you do?
You will support controlling team of Siemens Headquarter in Munich with following tasks:
- Cost Center Controlling:
- analysis of actuals, comments on them
- preparation of Forecast on Cost Center level and alignment with Cost Center managers
- reporting of Actuals and Forecast via reporting system
- Invoicing & Contract management
- Cost allocation process
- Accruals’ management
- Ad-hoc controlling tasks
What should you offer as a suitable candidate?
- at least 2-3 years of Business Controlling experience
- experience with SAP
- education in economics or accounting (university or high school)
- German and English language, at least at B2+level
- advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables and formulas are must)
- communicative personality with analytical abilities
- ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- act as a Business Partner
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
We will grant you proper training, support a we will help you to grow professionally.
For more information visit www.siemenssharedservices.cz.
Job ID: 177632
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time