Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Clarify project design requirements and create internal structures for project execution (EOS/TMR/TMRS/EN Projects etc).
• Define I&C system requirements in COMOS (System Configuration Meeting)
• Coordinate project schedule and technical requirements with project management and the control system supplier (SO IC)
• Perform technical and commercial review of control system supplier’s offer
• Define customer interfaces requirements (Signal Exchange List, Customer Letters, Customer Meetings)
• Coordinate Siemens internal I&C requirements (Generator, electrical etc.)
• Create project specific I&C solutions
• Generate and issue design packages according to I&C Design Freeze schedule.
• Control changes to control system after design freeze, both technically and commercially
• Create project specific control system testing procedures
• Provide technical solutions for issues identified during testing
• Define and coordinate electrical consumer requirements with designer of motor control center
• Create and issue project specific design documents (wiring diagrams, electrical specification)
• Define and issue field instrumentation specifications
• Measurements, Turbine Outline Supplement, Hook-ups etc.
• Maintain continuous data management for electrical consumer and measuring points
• Ensure site support (for erection and commissioning) up to handover of the turbine generator to customer (PAC)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Expertise in Control System Design and field instrumentation
• Solid understanding of Functional Safety requirements IEC61508/IEC61511
• Expertise in comparable technical areas of work
• Expertise in SPPA T3000, PCS7, COMOS, Team-center.
• Expertise in Visual basics, Matlab
• Expertise in project engineering management
• Expertise in power generation business
• Solid experience with working in a global team
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 177641
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time