Senior FEA Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced FEA Engineer to join our team near Oxford.
Our pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment, fantastic career prospects and the space to creatively stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Come and join our team as a Senior FEA Engineer to work as part of an innovative, twelve strong multi-disciplinary Mechanical Engineering Team, developing technology and designing structural components and systems for superconducting magnets for medical imaging.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Using finite element analysis, you will be innovatively involved in the structural work around the design of superconducting magnet solutions - using the latest CAD and CAE techniques
- Development of engineering solutions in line with defined objectives with respect to magnet and cryostat structures and components
- Defining the strategy for the structural FEA capability of the engineering department
- You will be an experienced engineer with significant levels of experience already gained within a similar role
- The successful candidate will ideally have a good degree in an Engineering based discipline (MEng, BSc., BEng.) and will have significant experience of structural design and analysis using latest CAD and CAE techniques
- A creative attitude with an ability to understand and meet regulatory and other agreed design requirements and standards is essential.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-uk/magnetic-resonance-imaging/siemens-magnet-technology
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 177648
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time