Job title: DevOps Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be responsible for Implements innovative Products and Solutions to monitor health of cloud services
· You Should be responsible for debugging the issues using application insight and logs from Kubernetes cluster
· You will be Creating infrastructure and setting up CI/CD pipelines for various cloud services.
· You will Coordinate with the team and work on high priority task as in when required.as we would be first face for monitoring cloud services
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
· Good knowledge in Kubernetes and Docker
· Good knowledge in scripting language such Power shell & Bash script
· Azure know how is mandatory
· Excellent in CI/CD pipeline
· Basic C# development
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 177660
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time