Siemens Mobility Limited
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
Siemens Mobility provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Rolling Stock and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
- Perform Design and Testing & Commissioning of the system in accordance to the contract requirements (e.g. FAT, Subsystem Test, System Acceptance Test etc as in accordance to the contract) in which can be handover to the customer; in which prepare and get approval from the customer of the Testing Procedure and Report.
- Support the Installation and Design Managers on System Interface Design documentation, Meeting Minutes documents, provide feedback on CSD/SEM drawings for coordination meetings, and other related activities for Railway Projects.
- Conduct System Interface meetings with customer’s team, suppliers and subcontractors, where appropriate, and deliver result and report for the meetings
- Coordinate with Interface contractors on building services requirements
- Monitor design and T&C progress and coordinate with installation team to ensure that the project is completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Plan and liaise with other project contractors on Interface Tests schedule
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Degree qualified in engineering with 2 years experience or Higher Diploma with 3 years experience
- Good command of written English and Cantonese.
- Team player, able to work in complex environment, overtime and under pressure.
- Knowledge of any of the following systems for railway systems such as Public Address Announcement System, Information Display System, IP based Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), Video Analytics, Telephone System, Information Display System, SCADA and Main Control Systems.
- Knowledge and experience in CCTV Video Management System – Milestone and/or Genetec is preferred
- Knowledge of Building Services and Electrical Wiring standards is preferred
- Possess skills for Software Programming is an advantage
- Possess skills for AutoCAD or Microstation is an advantage
Job ID: 177661
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time