Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Chief Software Architect (m/f/d) Acquisition Workplace Computed Tomography to continuously drive forward the CT software architecture.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a member of the central software architecture team for computed tomography, you will be responsible for the architecture of the software used to plan and perform CT scans on the Acquisition Workplace
- Based on business drivers and quality targets, you will drive forward the development of the software architecture, interacting successfully in an interdisciplinary environment
- You will use your expertise regarding technology trends to help shape the technology roadmap, both in theory and in a hands-on manner in practice
- You will be responsible for the technical coordination of the architect team for the Acquisition Workplace Building Block at the Forchheim, Bangalore and Shanghai locations
- You will network within the CT Business Line with the lead and team architects and beyond BL boundaries (in particular with DI SY, MI, MR and DH), contributing to the further development of higher-level architectures
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computertomographie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in information technology or a similar discipline
- You have many years of experience as a software architect, and have gained initial management experience as a technical lead
- You ideally have domain expertise in relation to software for imaging modalities
- You can motivate, coach and develop project teams
- You are ideally qualified as a Senior Software Architect (SSWA) under the Siemens Core Learning Program
- You can operate confidently in intercultural environments, and have project experience in multisite/offshore teams
- You place value on the implementation of prototypes, spikes and proofs of concept in both product and test code
Your attributes and skills:
- An outstanding communicator, you are business-fluent in English and can interact comfortably in German with your colleagues at the local level
- With stakeholders, managers and developers, too, you communicate in a precise manner appropriate to the situation
- You are willing to travel around the world (approx. 10%) in order to provide technical coordination support to our development team at our locations
- If you are passionate about agile software development, we would like to learn more about you
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 177701
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time