Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Review proposed EBOM changes, as documented in formal design solutions from Services, R&D engineering teams, and provide the necessary configuration guidance to ensure consistently defined changes.
• Create the product change definition published in product creation and lifecycle maintenance documentation, along with the associated electronic data elements under PLM2020.
• Implement product change instructions to the relevant EBOM.
• Control and update all spares technical records from available engineering data.
• Participate in the day-to-day maintenance of all engineering bills of material, ensuring accuracy, consistency and correctness.
• Represent Services and Gurgaon Configuration at the Aero-derivative Gas Turbine Product Change Board, providing as needed information pertaining to engineering changes being proposed and ultimately introduced.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Mechanical Engineer Graduate/Post graduate from recognized college/university with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in design, SAP, Teamcenter & PLM2020
• Good computer skills including use of MS Excel & Word.
• Knowledge of Teamcentre.
• Understanding of SAP material master setting plus site specific material master settings.
• Knowledge of SAP document information records – PLM2020 linked documents.
• Very good verbal, written and virtual communication skills
• Ability to establish relationships, build networks in a global team setup.
· Prior experience with ATA100-style configuration and numbering would be an asset
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 177729
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time