We at Global Marketing Services (GMS) are part of the Global Business Services team and are committed to help Siemens departments globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment.
You will be part of an international team to develop and maintain cloud-based end-to-end Web Applications and Solutions for our customers in the whole world.
Your role involves:
- · Project management and project team work during project realization
- · Development of new web applications within a highly modern infrastructure with serverless technologies (Lambda, AWS)
- · Creating and maintaining code with state-of-the-art technologies (Angular 7/8, NodeJS, TypeScript, SQL, C#)
- · Resolve complex problems in interaction with our global, internal customers
- · Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany
Your profile and qualification:
- · At least 2 years of professional experience within full stack application development
- · Experience in Angular 2+, Responsive Webdesign and backend technologies (.NET or NodeJS)
- · Extended experience with Webservices / Restful API’s and Requests
- · Knowledge of database technologies: SQL/mySQL, NoSQL
- · English fluent, German as a bonus
What you can expect?
- · 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- · An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- · Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- · Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- · Various discounts and offers
Job ID: 177742
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time