What are my responsibilities?
- Strictly follow monthly payroll process, from payroll preparation to post payroll, responsible for payroll logic/data check.
- Familiar with overall payroll calculation logic, could handle process independently.
Deliver stable service for responsible companies with high quality
- Strictly follow monthly IIT handling process, execute data pre-check before declaration.
- Familiar with overall IIT handling process and government software usage.
- Follow up for normal declaration issues.
- Keep a good record of monthly working file, record specialties, follow compliance requirement.
- Fast response to IIT related reporting request no matter internal or external request.
- Employee annual filing support, tax certificate support, claim pay back support.
- Monthly reconciliation with financial system, make sure no un-identified balance in HR account.
- Query support for in-scope companies regarding IIT topic.
Be responsible for IIT compliance
- Work closely with TAX team to ensure IIT handling fulfill compliance requirement.
- Work closely with payroll team to ensure correct IIT calculation.
- Consolidate and investigate in current payroll & IIT product and process.
- Deep dive and raise up optimization ideas.
Knowledge management and sharing
- Keep well tracked personal and team working file.
- Provide payroll and IIT knowledge to other colleagues, within the same team or cross teams.
- Support other teams’ work within H2R CN.
- Other tasks manager assigned.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in HR
- Familiar with government payroll/benefit/IIT policy
- Familiar with IIT declaration software, and overall process and key control of IIT declaration, better with international companies’ background
- Familiar with HR system functionality, better with SAP background
- Familiar with MS Office,
- Good in process, quality control
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Fluent oral and written English.
Job ID: 177753
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time