Job location: Łódź, Poland
Are you ready to embrace challenge and contribute to the successful growth of Oil and Gas within the Supply Chain function?
Join us as Senior Supplier Qualification Expert and perform qualifications of suppliers, products and processes of them. Your role will be to develop and provide a global, demand covering, quality assured and well performing supply base for the components within a certain commodity (focus on gas turbine & compressor packages scope / auxiliaries).
What part will you play?
- Supplier capability assessment, supplier audits, etc. according to applicable process descriptions and standards;
- Product and Process Qualification (PPQ) on a certain commodities (e.g. generator, gears, auxiliary systems, etc.) according to applicable specifications;
- In process and final quality inspections on various components as well assembled products (e.g. dimensional, visual and/or NDE);
- Initiating and/ or performing measures together with suppliers based on industry expertise/ best practice and observed technological developments;
- Creating, implementing and tracking supplier quality improvement programs, quality root cause analysis and definition of appropriate counter measures at the supplier;
- Early Involvement / Supplier Integration for specific commodities and integration of suppliers into the value chain process (remote inspection, audit, etc.);
- Improving SQ processes and commodity specific qualification standards (e.g. checklist, templates, etc.);
- Maintaining supplier quality management methodology and tools.
What skills do you need to make real what matters?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in an engineering discipline;
- 3 years of experience gained in a technical functions in the energy or automotive industry (preferably as Design / Quality /Industrial Engineer);
- Professional knowledge in the supplier quality management area;
- Knowledge on gas turbine / compressor packages (e.g. generator, gears, aux-system, baseplates, acoustic system, piping);
- Certificate of ISO 9001 (mandatory), 14001, 45001 (optional) auditor needed;
- Fluency in English language (German will be an additional asset);
- Personal initiative, quality and result orientation;
- Analytical ability and strategic thinking;
- Excellent communication skills, intercultural awareness and ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Good knowledge of problem-solving methods and continuous improvement methods;
- Ability to perform regular business trips.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
96% of our employees consider Siemens an attractive employer (according to New Work Philosophy survey results).
- A position with wide range of responsibilities and the opportunity to make a real impact
on business by creating SCM strategy for Oil & Gas business of Siemens in Poland;
- Opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies, products and services in field
of electrification, automation and digitalization;
- Pleasant work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility
- Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your skills;
- Wide selection of benefits available online (including, among others, Multisport card, cinema /theater/concert tickets, shopping vouchers etc.), private medical care packages, life insurance, holiday subsidy, lunch card, additional paid days-off.
How to join us?
If you are interested in this position please apply online.
Job ID: 177754
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time