Welcome to Train IT!
Have you ever travelled on a high-speed train like the German ICE or the Prague metro, wondering how sometimes your smartphone has an internet connection and sometimes not? How the screens in the train show next stop?
Modern trains are full of information technology - IP based networks, modern protocols like video streaming, voice applications and many others. This software is built with modern engineering tools, object-oriented, and based on the Linux open source software stack.
We are Siemens Train IT team and we are developing a new IT platform for modern trains. Join us and help us create rail vehicles of tomorrow!
* Perform manual and automated integration tests of train-side IT systems
* Collect test results and create test reports
* Manage the test equipment
* Close cross-functional collaboration in an international environment
* 2+ years of practical experience in SW testing
* Bachelor in IT / other technical field or equal by experience
* Fluent English
* Hands-on, problem solving mentality
* Good communication skills, analytical and systematic thinking
* Strong focus on quality
* Availability to travel short periods of time
This would set you apart from other candidates
* Experience with automated testing
* Experience with Linux
* Knowledge of networking
* German language
What we can offer to you:
* Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
* Stable background of the Siemens Mobility company
* 5 weeks of holiday allowance, flexible work hours, comfortable working environment, home office, kindergarten, all for better relax and work-life balance
* Individual budget for benefits which can be changed to combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system and pension/life insurance allowance
* Signing bonus 50 000 CZK
* Electronic meal vouchers
* Multisport card
* A modern workplace in Prague with excellent proximity to public transport (next to metro B Stodůlky station)
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Job ID: 177794
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time