Area: Telecommunication Systems Engineering applied in the area of Generation, Transmission and Distribution of Energy.
Job Description: The professional will be responsible for the management of multiple Telecommunication projects focused on the Energy area. Project risk and opportunity management shall be performed to ensure delivery of the scope contracted within the contractual terms, within the expected cost.
• Telecommunications Project Management
• Detailed Contractual Analysis
• Planning and Control of Deliverables according to contractual frameworks
• Continuous Project Risk / Opportunity Management
• Ongoing Project Cost Management
• Claims management based
• Multiple Supplier Management
• Project Control and Conduction using PMI Methodology
• Internal Team Management
• Project Status Periodic Presentation (Project Review)
• Interface with Factory, Logistics and Purchasing support departments for project management
• Degree in Engineering (mainly Electrical or Telecommunications major)
• Experience in Telecommunications / Digitization Project Management
• Experience with Utilities and Energy Market
• English at Upper Intermediate Level
• PMP Certification is considered a plus
Place of Work: Jundiaí
Job ID: 177819
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time