- Performing monthly analysis & reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Coordination with accounting competency team and business unites for alignment and corrective action.
- Alignment with management on corrective action and implementation.
- Timely feedback to governance owners, provide process improvement ideas and execute them on timely manner.
- Continuous follow up and closure of open account reconciliation queries.
- Provide value additions to the business partners by questioning the status quo and thinking beyond.
- Achieve targets agreed with business partners & management
- Providing accounting advice to business partners
- Support on financial audit
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Commerce/Finance with minimum 2-3 year of accounting experience.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Reconciliations / Accounting experience
- Well verse with ERP systems, such as SAP/Spiridon.
- Experience in Payroll / AP / AR / ICC Accounting processes will be an added advantage.
- ACCA or CFA Level 1&2 will be preferable
- Proficiency in Excel, understanding & Building of Excel and Access Macros, Visual Basics
Job ID: 177822
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time