Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Experts, pioneers, networkers
Our Sales managers are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait, but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- You’ll be responsible to grow the pipeline and orders in new and existing markets for the Service Control & Digitization portfolio line of Digitization and Optimization as key growth areas.
- Your primary responsibilities are bound to the Indian, Bangladesh and Sri-Lanka geographic territory and you will be developing business at customers where we have not done business before as well as within existing customers.
- You’ll be assigned an annual sales quota to meet that includes pipeline growth objectives. You will share that goal with the Client Manager Sales organization and support that organization within your assigned territory.
- You’ll be required to travel within your assigned geography a minimum of 60% of the time.
- You’ll conduct effective customized solution presentations and need-based product demos showcasing operational and financial benefits of the total solution specific to the customer.
- You’ll coach the broader local sales teams for designing an effective joint sales approach in order to retain existing customers and grow in prospect accounts.
- You’ll establish customer contact and credentials with appropriate levels such as technical, strategic, and financial buyers from end user to C-suite decision makers where appropriate.
- You’ll act as a conduit between Headquarter and countries to drive sales and marketing strategies in the region.
What you need to make real what matters
- You’re a Bachelor in Engineering from Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science with 6-11 years of experience in Sales / Sales Solution.
- You’ve great knowledge of Digitization solutions and ‘know-how’ on the market offerings on IoT platform.
- You’re passionate to work in the Oil and Gas and power industry.
- You’ve got phenomenal communication skills and also have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 177828
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time