With new CoC of Electrical Vehicle charging setup in China, the Business Unit Siemens Low Voltage & Products has setup a dedicated global R&D team to develop EV charging portfolio, The electronics design engineer will be responsible for the PCBA design and validation to meet EVSE product design and application target.
What are my responsibilities?
- To be responsible for the electronics design of EVSE products based on the clarification to customer requirement and use cases
- Follow product requirement, define engineering specification and validation plan.
- To be responsible for electronics concept design, detail design and validation. Complete design reviews to meet project schedule.
- To be responsible for PCBA design change and support related departments to implement it to make sure the products are updated timely.
- To be responsible for PCBA RCA and support related departments to identify quality issue timely.
- Support test engineer on product validation/certification.
- Support test engineer on PCBA ICT/FCT development. Support test engineer on product EOL FT development.
- Support business team in technical clarification with customer during RFI and RFQ.
- Support purchasing team in technical clarification with suppliers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or master degree major in electronic, computer or automation science or equivalent; More than 5 years of working experience in electronics design.
- Solid hands-on experience on electronics design and proficient in using CAD design/simulation tools. In-depth knowledge of product DFR and DFM.
- Solid experience on digital / analog circuit, micro controller and power supplier circuit design and analysis.
- Solid experience on for 8/16/32 bits micro controller and relative peripheral interface (USB, UART, GPIO, I2C, or memory) design;
- Solid experience on terminal power distribution product development (e.g. RCD, Over voltage protection) is highly preferred;
- Experience on different communication technology (e.g. CAN, PLC, Ethernet, BLE, WiFi, Zigbee, GPRS);
- Experience on AD/DC, DC/DC is an advantage;
- Experience on FPGA is an advantage;
- Experience on Signal Processing is an advantage;
- Experience in automotive industry is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, Good verbal and written English, CET4 above. Be adaptive to conference call during night time with global teams.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently on extended assignments. Excellent team player. Quick learner and keen problem solver.
Job ID: 177832
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time