What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer who will be focusing on mechanical parts maintenance and service for Industrial Compressor.
You will be working closely with our customers by using your technical know-how, especially turbo machinery knowledge, focus on site service/ trouble shooting, including machine assembly or disassembly; Supporting new machine service and commissioning, working for warrantee items. And other items working as a bridge between PCC, PM, service sales and end customers.
The detailed responsibilities include but not limited to:
· site actions like new machine erection or service business.
· Work in conjunction with the customer;
· support PM with technical concepts including kick off meeting, technical clarification, site action etc. from the early stage to the end of projects.
· Support project development in test equipment, machine, and scope of supply.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering or turbo-machinery, or a different suitable academic background. Experience profile is more important than education profile.
- A minimum of 5+ years of mechanical overhaul/ Installation experience for the Compressor. Will be appreciated if candidate has steam turbine working experience.
- Operation knowledge of overall Industry Compressor / Steam Turbine.
- Be able to adapt own working style to international environment to foster effective cooperation.
- Fluent English and Chinese communication (both speaking and writing)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 177836
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time